domingo, 18 de febrero de 2007

NADIRA

With my mind full of computers, mp3 files, design drugs, mobile phones-ringtones, skycrapers, neon lights, minimal techno, dark sexual fantasies, imaginary false friends, war, paradise , heaven, hell, demolished towns and more drugs I stare to the air... Falling to the dark side and trying to climb to the bright one. And in both sides I see you, serious, but able to laugh at every moment, and i ask myself for the sense... If I could say I feel only one thing, I would say I feel curious about you. And that I´m worried. What if I never see you gain? Then I will never know what is behind your misterous expression, your dark eyes that seem to me like two doors to another world, a beautifull world, a correct world . And the deeper I fall into my dark side the more I want to know about you, hoping of a last wish, before there is no return. Since I´m no son of a god, I can´t change some things, at least not as many as I´ve to accept. OK.

No hay comentarios: